Posted by Aimee , Apr 18, 2021
The screenshot function is commonly used by people. You can take screenshots on your iPhone to send to friends, show off your high scores in the game, record useful information found on the web, or ask for iOS troubleshooting help. It can be used on these different occasions. What I want to say is that the screenshot is actually very simple. According to different iPhone models, the way to take screenshots is slightly different. Reading this article you will be able to master all the screenshot techniques at once.
Whether or not the iPhone has a Home button will cause differences in the implementation of iOS functions. Therefore, the screenshot function will be different in the steps.
1. After pressing the Side Button and the Volume Up button at the same time, quickly release them.
2. A thumbnail of the screenshot will pop up at the bottom left of the phone screen. Click on the thumbnail to open and edit.
This screenshot method is suitable for the latest models of iPhone X, XR, XS, 11, 11 Pro, etc.
iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone SE (2020) can take screenshots like this.
1. The Side button & the Home button need to be pressed at the same time and then released immediately.
2. A thumbnail of the screenshot will briefly appear in the lower-left corner of the screen.
The iPhone 5 or earlier version is such a button layout. To take a screenshot, you can perform the following operations.
1. Press the Top button & Home button at the same time, and then release.
2. When you take the screenshot successfully, you will be able to see the thumbnail in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Take Screenshots on iPhone