Posted by Aimee , Jul 20, 2021
"For streets without lights at night, the flashlight on the iPhone will be very useful. How can people turn on or off the LED flash?"
Starting from iPhone 4, Apple mobile phones have been equipped with a flash. This allows people to take pictures in the absence of light. What you don't know is that the flash can also be used as a flashlight. This is not only convenient but also saves lives at critical moments. This article is a handy guide for turning an iPhone into a flashlight.
1. Swipe down from the upper right corner of the phone screen to access "Control Center".
2. Find the Flashlight icon in "Control Center".
3. Click the Flashlight icon to use the Flashlight function.
Similarly, you can turn off the flashlight in the "Control Center".
To turn the iPhone flashlight on or off, you can use Siri to quickly access the flashlight function.
1. If you have enabled Siri, then you only need to say "Hey Siri, turn on the flashlight." to turn on the flashlight.
2. To turn off the flashlight, you can say "Hey Siri, turn off the flashlight."
If the flashlight function is abnormal, then you need to fix it.
Turn iPhone Into a Flashlight