Posted by Aimee , Jan 14, 2020
"I find a website that provides iCloud activation lock removal. I'm curious if the site's iCloud unlock service is reliable? Deleting iCloud activation lock is not an easy task. In my mind, activation lock can protect iOS devices and privacy without fail. If the iCloud activation lock can really be removed, then this will not damage the value of the Apple activation lock? "
Many people may be the first time to hear about the iCloud activation lock. What exactly is an iCloud activation lock? When we first turned on the iPhone / iPad / iPad, the activation lock was enabled. Once it is triggered in some cases, it will protect your iOS device from being used by others. Only proper operation can unlock it. Therefore, if you want to know how to remove the activation lock function, then you need to browse this article.
If you purchased an iOS device from another user, you can ask the owner to erase the device data and delete the association of their account. If the purchased device does not do this, the device screen will most likely display the "Enter Passcode" or "Activation Lock" prompt. In either case, contacting the original owner of the device is the best way to solve the problem.
You purchased a used iOS device, but you are not near the previous owner. Then you can ask them to perform the following steps to disable the iCloud activation lock.
1. Log in to icloud.com with your Apple ID and password.
2. Tap Find My button.
3. Find the "All Devices" item in the menu bar at the top of the page.
4. Select the device you want to delete from this iCloud account and click "Erase XXX [Device]".
5. After erasing the iOS device data, click "Remove from Account".
When the original owner completes these operations, the activation lock on the device can be removed. This method is the most convenient.
When you cannot contact the original owner of the iOS device, you cannot unlock the device with the old password. At this time you can only contact Apple and remove the activation lock in the Apple Genius Bar. However, you need to provide the following proof.
1. Prove that your device was legally purchased.
2. Provide evidence that you have inherited the device.
It should be noted that Apple will refuse to unlock all devices marked as lost or stolen.
1. Restart the device. Then select the country and language in the menu.
2. Continue the "Setup" operation. After entering the "Choose Wi-Fi network" interface, press the Home button and click "More Wifi Settings".
3. Find the "i" symbol. Click "Configure DNS" and then "Manual".
4. Click "Add Server" and enter the address of your server. Choose from:
South America: 188.8.131.52
Australia and Oceania: 184.108.40.206
Other continents: 220.127.116.11
5. After entering and saving the DNS IP, click the back option and tap "Join this Network".
6. Enter the WiFi password. When the device tries to activate, click the back button.
7. After that, you can continue to set up your device.
Note: This method does not work for iOS 10 and later.
The above method can remove the activation lock of most devices. By the way, if you are the original owner of the device, you can restore the data on the device via an iPhone extractor. If you are a new user, you can use MobiTrans Transfer to transfer data between different devices.
Unlock iCloud Activation Lock