Posted by Aimee , Jun 23, 2020
T-Mobile is the third-largest wireless operator in the United States. Therefore, many users have purchased T-Mobile's mobile phone. After purchasing the company's iPhone, it will be bundled into T-Mobile's network. It is a hassle to use SIM cards of other carriers on the T-mobile iPhone. This requires unlocking the T-mobile iPhone. This article will list some methods for switching the T-Mobile iPhone to SIM cards of other carriers. In this way, you can enjoy the services of other carriers without buying a new iPhone.
You can use some common methods to unlock Apple iOS 10 devices purchased from T-Mobile. However, you need to check whether your iPhone is eligible for unlocking. If your device meets the requirements, you will receive an email about unlocking after a certain amount of time.
1) Use SIM cards of other network operators to unlock.
- Purchase a non-T-Mobile SIM card.
- Insert the SIM card into the phone, and then complete the settings for the first use.
- After completing the settings, you will be asked to log in to Apple ID.
2) Use iTunes to remove the lock.
You can use this method when method one is invalid.
- Click the iTunes icon on the computer to enable it.
- Use iTunes for data backup. Then erase the data and settings on the iPhone.
- When "Welcome" appears on the iPhone screen, connect the phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Once the iPhone is successfully unlocked, you will see a pop-up window of "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked".
- Then restore the iPhone using iTunes backup data.
Unlock T-Mobile iPhone