Posted by Aimee , Dec 19, 2020
"The screen of my phone is broken and cannot work normally. Every time I unlock the iOS device, the screen will automatically type some random numbers. This makes me unable to unlock the iPhone. The contacts and WhatsApp messages on the iPhone are very important. I do not have a backup file. What can I do to save the data on the phone?"
If the iPhone screen is shattered, chipped, damaged, cracked, or unresponsive, then people cannot unlock the device by entering the password. Generally speaking, it is not easy to unlock an iPhone with a broken screen. However, you don't need to worry about this. We have found some solutions to remove the screen lock. You only need to read this article in detail.
The iOS device is unresponsive due to a damaged screen. This is not an isolated case. Many Apple users have reported this issue. Among all the solutions, using third-party unlocking software will be the most convenient. RecoveryTool iPhone Unlocker is one of the powerful unlocking tools, which can quickly unlock the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. In addition, this powerful unlocking ability can also be used to bypass Apple ID, screen password, screen time password, etc. This is a good helper to delete various locks of iOS devices.
1. Download and install this unlocking program on your computer.
2. Run the unlock tool and click on the "Wipe Passcode" function.
3. Connect the iPhone to the computer via the original USB cable. Then tap the "Start" button.
4. Confirm the iPhone information in the next software interface, and then click the "Start" button.
5. The software will download the firmware package to clear the passcode for the iPhone with a broken screen. After clicking the "Unlock" button, enter "0000" to confirm the erasure password. Then wait for a while.
This tool of RecoveryTool can help those who need it without losing data, but it cannot be used to erase iOS device passwords for illegal purposes.
If your iPhone is turned on "Find My iPhone", then you can use this feature to unlock iOS devices with a damaged screen.
1. Visit icloud.com via a browser. Then enter the account and passcode.
2. Click the "Find iPhone" item, and then find your iPhone in "All Devices".
3. Tap "Erase iPhone" to wipe the iOS device data, including the screen passcode.
This method is only applicable to iPhones that have already set up "Find My iPhone" and will erase the content on the device. This is different from the iPhone screen unlocker mentioned in the previous method.
If you have ever used iTunes on your computer and clicked "Trust" on the iPhone, then you can use iTunes to remove the screen lock on the iPhone with a broken screen.
1. Windows users run iTunes. Mac users enable Finder, which is like iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer, and then click your iPhone icon in the iTunes or Finder software interface.
3. Click the "Restore iPhone" item in the "General" tab to clear the data and settings on the iPhone.
All in all, unlocking tools are more reliable and practical, and other methods are difficult to avoid data loss.