Posted by Aimee , Dec 18, 2019
"I'm having a problem with iCloud photos. I enabled the space optimization option on the "Photos & Camera" app. I have 200GB of iCloud space, which is enough for me to download all pictures to the iPad Pro. When loading iCloud photos, the resolution of these pictures is very fuzzy or a "!" symbol appears. Obviously, the synchronization was not successful. If I do other operations, an error will be prompted. This is too annoying. I am trying some methods mentioned in PCMag. Who else can provide more ideas? "
iCloud can safely store your data and help you sync everything (contacts, pictures, messages, etc.) to different iOS devices. Pictures that have been uploaded to iCloud sometimes need to be downloaded to the iPad. If an unknown error or improper operation occurs, the process of transferring photos from iCloud to iPad cannot be completed successfully. Therefore, it is necessary to find an effective way to sync pictures. You will get tips from this user guide.
MobiTrans Transfer can extract photos from iCloud backup files to iPad. Compared with other methods, it can save users more time and the steps are simple. Will not damage or lose iPad data.
1. Download the data transfer program from the RecoveryTool website. After downloading and installing the software on your computer, launch it.
2. Connect iPad to your computer before doing anything else.
3. Find and click "Restore From Backups" in the software interface. Other functions cannot help us download iCloud images.
4. Log in to your iCloud account in the left interface of the tool. Tap the "Photos" item in "Select content to restore" so that the phone transfer software synchronizes the data.
5. Click "Start Copy". Wait for a while, the iCloud pictures will be downloaded to the iPad.
This method can be used when using Wi-Fi. The speed of downloading pictures depends on the internet speed. When the transmission speed is slow, please be patient.
1. Log in to Apple ID
2. Find "setting" on your iOS device. And select "iCloud" on the left.
3. Select the target picture and click the "Photo Stream" option in the selectable list.
In the process, iCloud will be able to sync your photos.
1. To open the iPad's photo library, follow these steps.
Settings > iCloud > Photos > Swipe to On
Note: In order to avoid losing the source picture, click the "Download and Keep Originals" function in the "Photos" item.
2. After the above steps are completed, open the picture app to view the newly downloaded photos.
As long as the above steps are followed, it is not difficult to synchronize the data. If you lost pictures during data transfer, you can use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery to get back the lost pictures. If you have any questions, please contact us.