Posted by Aimee , Oct 18, 2019
"I bought the iPad Por. I don't know what caused my iPhone's contacts to be unable to sync to the iPad Por. I would be grateful if anyone can help me."
It is a bad thing to encounter this situation. After all, it's easy to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad via iCloud. Once this unknown problem is encountered, it is generally difficult to resolve it quickly. However, there are other ways to move contacts from iPhone to iPad. Just look through the following to easily solve your problem.
In most cases, we can sync files between iPhone and iPad via iCloud. The "Merge" feature on iCloud makes it easy to synchronize contacts.
1. Keep your iPhone and iPad on a stable network.
2. Open iCloud on your iPhone.
Click Settings > Tap username > Go to iCloud
3. Find the "Contacts" item in "APPS USING ICLOUD".
4. After selecting "Merge", the contacts on the iPhone will be synced to iCloud.
5. Repeat these steps on the iPad. iPhone contacts will be transferred to the iPad.
Moving contacts through iCloud is a great way. However, MobiTrans Transfer offers a better choice. It simplifies the entire process of data synchronization. So, when you can't sync your contacts via iCloud or you need a more convenient tool, you can try MobiTrans Transfer.
1. Download and install this software before clicking the "Phone to Phone Transfer" function.
2. Connect your iPhone and iPad to your computer at the same time. Use the iPhone as a source and the iPad as a destination.
3. Select the "Contacts" item in the middle of the software interface. Then click "Start Copy" for data transfer.
With this software, you will find how easy it is to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad. Of course, this program can also support data transfer between different devices. So it is worth trying.