Posted by Aimee , Nov 22, 2019
"I just bought the iPad Mini 5. I found it difficult to switch from the Android platform to the iOS platform. I need to transfer all the important data from the Samsung s9 to the iPad. The Galaxy S9 stores a lot of pictures. I don't want to transfer pictures one by one. It will take me a lot of time. Is there any way to copy the pictures on the Android device to the iPad in batches?"
On the Reddit community network, many users have raised the question of how to sync pictures on Android devices to iPhone or iPad. With the development of technology, the quality of the pictures taken by the camera of the Android device is much higher than before. People do not necessarily need to use Nikon, Sony, Canon and other cameras to take pictures. After editing the image on your Android device, you can transfer photos to another device. So how do you transfer the pictures on Android to the iPad? You can get the answer from this article.
Phone to phone transfer tool can transfer data between Android, iOS, Symbian and other operating systems. MobiTrans Transfer is one of the best programs. With this software, you can quickly sync photos, contacts, SMS, apps and more to other devices.
1. Install this Android transfer tool. Then run this software and click on "Phone to Phone Transfer".
2. Connect your iPad and Android device to your computer. If you can see the Android device as "Source" in the left column, then there is no need to click "Flip" to adjust the location of the two devices.
3. Select "Photo" and click the "Start Copy" button. Images from your Android device will be sent to the iPad.
In addition to using third-party tools to move data, you can use iTunes to sync images on your Android device.
1. Connect your Android device to your computer with USB and create a folder on your computer. Copy the pictures from the Android device to the file you just created.
2. Connect your iPad to your computer with an MFI-certified USB cable. After launching iTunes, click on the iPad icon. Find and select the "Photos" option.
3. Check "Sync Photos from" and find the folder you created earlier in the drop-down menu.
4. In the lower right corner of the screen, tap the "Sync" icon. Once the sync is complete, the photos in the folder will be switched to the iPad.
It seems that using iTunes to move data is also quite simple. However, it's important to note that using this method will cause the iTunes Photo Library photos to be deleted. Therefore, please select the method of image transmission according to the situation.