Posted by Aimee , Oct 17, 2019
The clipped video will get better results. Make a lengthy video clip into a fine work. To edit your YouTube videos, you need a professional video tool. This will help you remove unwanted parts of the video. If you don't have a professional foundation for video editing. At the same time, you don't want to spend too much time editing your YouTube video. RecoveryTool Video Editor will be your good choice. It has a simple operator interface. Beginners can also get started quickly. No professional video editing foundation is required.
This step-by-step guide will guide you on how to Clip your YouTube Video.
1. Prepare the video you need to edit.
2. After installing the program, check the "Basic Clip" option.
3. Click the "Add File" button to import your YouTube video into this software.
4. Drag the video playback progress bar to retain the selected portion of the video.
5. When you have finished clipping your video, click "Save" to save your YouTube video.
Note: If the "Basic Clip" does not meet your requirements, then it is recommended that you use the "Advanced Clip" feature. This function is more powerful than the "Basic Clip".