Posted by Aimee , Sep 14, 2020
The clipped video will get better results. Make a lengthy video clip into a fine work. To edit your YouTube videos, you need a professional video tool. This will help you remove unwanted parts of the video. If you don't have a professional foundation for video editing. At the same time, you don't want to spend too much time editing your YouTube video. RecoveryTool Video Editor will be your good choice. It has a simple operator interface. Beginners can also get started quickly. No professional video editing foundation is required.
This step-by-step guide will guide you on how to Clip your YouTube Video.
1. Prepare the video you need to edit.
2. After installing the program, select the "+" icon to add videos.
3. Click the scissors icon to use the video cutting function.
4. Drag the video playback progress bar to keep the selected part of the video.
5. When you finish clipping your video, click "Save" to save your video. Then click the "Convert All" button to export the video.