Posted by Aimee , Sep 14, 2020
"Before I upload videos to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social software, I need to crop my video. Is there a way to crop the video directly on the iPhone or Android?"
Cropping the video removes the extra parts and adjusts the aspect ratio of the video. Make the video look more coordinated. So how do you crop the video on your iPhone or Android? The following sections will point out how to crop video directly on iPhone or Android.
There are several video editing tools available on the App Store for iOS devices. However, we generally recommend using Video Crop. It is a free and easy to use application. The specific use is as follows:
1. Download the Video Crop app from the App Store and install it on your device.
2. Open Video Crop on your iPhone.
3. Open the crop icon in the middle of the phone screen. Then you will see the video files on your device.
4. After selecting the desired video, click the checkmark in the upper right corner.
5. A white box will appear on the selected video. Drag the corner to select the desired video range.
6. Once you have determined that the cropped video is ok, you can save the video by clicking the "Save" button.
For Android users, you can use Crop&Trim Video to crop the video. Find Crop&Trim Video at Google Market. After downloading and installing, follow the steps below.
1. Open this app on your Android device.
2. Select the video you want to crop.
3. Click on the "Crop" option.
4. A rectangular box will appear in the target video. Crop the video by resizing the rectangle.
5. The cropped video can be saved after the cropping is completed.
Both of the above applications can only crop the video simply. If they can't meet your more complex video cropping needs. At this time, RecoveryTool Video Editor can do this task better. It is easy to use.
1. Before downloading and installing this editing tool, you need to transfer the video from iPhone or Android to your computer.
2. Open the program and click the "+" icon.
3. After adding the video, tap the edit function in the lower right corner of the video.
4. In the "Rotate & Crop" interface, follow the prompts to crop the video.
5. After the video is cropped, you need to click the "Save" button to save the video modification. Then click "Convert All" to save and convert the video.
This method can better crop iPhone or Android videos. And other features of this software can help you better edit the video. Worth a try.