Posted by Aimee , Oct 02, 2019
"I have a few MP4 Video files. Now I need to put them together into a video. What do I need to do? I don't have any video editing experience. Is there a simple way to provide it?"
For video editors, they can solve this problem very easily. But for a beginner without any foundation, flattening a video can take a lot of time. So is there an efficient way to solve this problem? In general, this problem can be quickly solved by professional video editing software. But there are various MP4 editors on the market, how do we choose? Here, I recommend the RecoveryTool Video Editor. This is a highly intelligent tool that you can trim, rotate, crop, and merge various MP4 files. No need for too many professional skills. In addition, you can convert your finished MP4 video to any format.
1. Open the software and click on "Video/Audio Joiner".
2. After opening the "Add File" option, add MP4 videos in order.
3. Select the output video format and click the "Save" button to save the video.
1. Select "Add Watermark" in the software interface.
2. Add the target MP4 video file.
3. In the left column, check the "Enable watermark" option. Then adjust the watermark as needed.
4. Finally save the MP4 video file with the watermark added.
Through these two examples, we can know that RecoveryTool Video Editor is an excellent editing MP4 video tool in Windows or Mac.