Posted by Aimee , Sep 11, 2020
"I have a few MP4 Video files. Now I need to put them together into a video. What do I need to do? I don't have any video editing experience. Is there an easy method?"
For beginners without any basic knowledge, merging videos will consume a lot of time. Is there an efficient way to solve this problem? Generally speaking, this issue can be solved quickly through professional video editing software. How to choose among various MP4 editors on the market? I would recommend RecoveryTool Video Editor, which is a highly intelligent tool. You can trim, rotate, crop, merge various MP4 files without too many professional skills. In addition, you can convert the completed MP4 video into any format.
1. Open the software and click the "Add Files" button. Add the videos to be merged in order.
2. Select MP4 format in "Conver all to" on the tool interface. After checking the "Merge into one file" item, you can click the "Convert All" button to save the video.
Note: Regardless of the source video format, you can merge them into MP4 video through this video editing software.
1. Add the target video file in the software interface.
2. Click the "Edit" icon.
3. In the column, tap the "Watermark" option. Then adjust the watermark as needed.
4. Click the "OK" button to finish adding a watermark. Then click "Convert All" to save the watermarked MP4 video file.
Through these two examples, we can know that RecoveryTool Video Editor is an excellent editing MP4 video tool in Windows or Mac.